Sunday, December 3, 2006

random questions for everyone!

random questions: come on..join in!

sweetest memory?
my dad driving around with me, we wouldn`t go far, but the stories and the chats we had took us all over the world.

favorite holiday? as a child i enjoyed easter and christmas. my mom took us to the "easter egg lady".. it was magical, sugared eggs, confetti eggs, it was like a dream. she only opened during the easter season, it was such a treat. we had an easter tree every year. cut branches, sprayed them white, loved it! at christmas, we read twas the night before christmas, i still have the book, and it sets by my tree every year.

favorite color? right now.. i`m liking powder blue, brown and orange.

favorite store? i like ikea and spice...simple

favorite smells? rain coming and sugar cookie candles.

biggest indulgence? food... tex mex! buying paper! Oilily bags!!!

what are you afraid of? clowns? pissy people..i can`t tolerate the "walking on eggshells".
not graduating from college.(note my age!)
and being alone when i`m old.

what are you missing right now? my grandma`s yard,the smell of cooking outside her door.

what do you want to change right now? I wish I had an instant cure for all those suffering like me from depression.

Hopes for the new year? peace

No comments: