Saturday, December 2, 2006

me just blabbing...


I really need to cut out the cokes!!! I know how unhealthy they must be. ahhh but they taste SO good. I know.. I know.. I need to stop. I`m such an overindulger. It`s after midnight and it`s pretty quiet around here. Things are packed and soon I will be moving to my lil` cabin. It really looks like a beach house. I`m excited somewhat, but also nervous due to having finals this coming week. I get overwhelmed sometimes. Jackie my sister called this evening, she had been out to the movies. I stayed in to work on a collage and pack some more things. (avoiding the opening of my books and review sheets)I wonder how us two are going to like living with each other. Yeh she`s my sister, but as an earlier post stated we are like oil and water... Hard headed as the other one. Oh I know this will be fun. Financially it`s for the best. I see such potential in the lil` cabin, new wood floors, tiny cottage like windows... free cable.. yay! yeh the potential is there! My bf is not to happy about the move.. but... until "we" are ready for that next step, this will work. I`m like so into skin care right now, I went "EBAY" crazy and bid on PHILOSOPHY products. I love it! I can see some differences... I have a small tree i created here in the apartment, vintage style, lotsa glitter...well.. i decided at "the cabin" I will cut a fresh tree, and I have these HUGE glitter letters that spell out "wish" and i`ll use those on the tree.. and white lights. I may place it in an old white urn I have. I actually will have a yard again, so I can`t wait to put out my modern metal looking topiary forms. We are close to the water, so that`s cool (the lake) ... The funny thing is, this cabin has 2 bedrooms.. BUT the one in the back is awesome!!!! I bet we will have to flip a coin.lol

No comments: