Saturday, December 2, 2006

now then
MY SISTER IS SO FUNNY IN THIS PICTURE, IT LOOKS SO VINTAGE, THE COLORING AND ALL.. SHE WOULD KILL ME REFERRING TO HER PIC AS "VINTAGE". Are those the same specs???? You have to understand our relationship, we are like oil & water. We can have a cat fight, and all at the same time kick some butt if someone is mistreating either sister.. We are seven years apart, guess that`s why. She was married when I was a teen ager, so our lives didn`t really coincide at all. She can be moody, hilarious, prissy, elegant and beautiful all at once. She didn`t get dirty when she was little..She was like a lil` adult.(so my Mom said) I was making mud pies, drawing, coloring, playing barbies(mostly decorating their enviroments) and playing with my dog. Running naked around the house(i`m so modest now) Somehow Jackie and I get along. We shared the same parents, same experiences in the family. We had a great childhood. Losing our Dad brought us closer, a loss we both shared. We understand each other without saying a word. She has the bluest eyes, like WINDEX.. alot like my Dad`s. I have his hands.. the same... We both loved him so much!

No comments: