Wednesday, December 13, 2006

moved...

Well I`m moved in so to speak.. I like the house, it`s cool.. kind of beachy-cabin! Hmm.... honestly I think i`m having second thoughts and really wanna bawl my eyes out. I don`t know why. Maybe it`s the new town, new people .. grrrrrrrrr... this is probably, a temporary feeling of negativity..but i`ve had some bad luck. I was late getting the UHAUL returned, cos i didn`t have anyone to follow me back to take it, My sister decided to show up, I arrived at the UHAUL place at 5:01.. the whole thing cost me like 250 bucks. I`m NOT happy!!!! now I`m off to move furniture around, cos my sister needs to move her stuff in........i`ve basically have unloaded the truck myself, and moved all the stuff in myself.............ok so i`m havin` a bitchy moment.
M

No comments: